Tuesday, August 9

Definitely Tuesday

So yesterday was my parents' 24th anniversary. That means next year's the big two-five: the silver anniversary. My mom was on call last night, my dad always has to work late on Mondays ... it's a mess. I don't think they'll actually get to spend much time together until, oh, Friday. When did life get so bogged down with the little stuff? (Little stuff being work, meetings, volunteer work ...) Craziness.

Speaking of craziness, today is the Fableous Thaddleous' birthday. He's 23 today. What a geezer! I sent him a message yesterday over thefacebook, and I got a note back. since it came a day early it will set my day up to be a very special day!! go omaha!! According to Mr BoJangles, he's a dork. But since all I ever seem to hang out with these days are dorks ... it's quite fitting.

August is jam-packed full of exciting days. Lots of birthdays, anniversaries, and even a wedding this weekend. (I'm very pumped for that, by the by. It will be my first lesbian wedding, after all.)

And I get my new bed on Thursday. Hey, Dustro, do we have the Internets yet?

I really need to get back to work ... but what was I doing? Oh yeah. Nothing.

No comments: