Thursday, May 26

Thursday things

I was fully intending to show off some very dorky pictures of graduation, but Y!'s not letting me upload them. I didn't realize it then, but I looked rather like a chipmunk. It's strange.

Anyway, I've done my first few days of work for mi padre – 28 pages of graduation stuff from local schools. That's longer than two weeks of Chips. It was nuts. But it went to print, and I think it looks pretty good. Oh, and did I mention that it's all color? Yeah. Even more excitement. To even out the pages, there are fun graduation quotes sprinkled throughout. That was kind of fun to work on, once I figured out how to work the program. (Quark's a little different from the InDesign I'm used to at Chips, but I think I can manage.)

I ought to go shower, now that I've figured out how to get web pages to connect on this computer. (Apparently, my brother's Warcraft III CD can't be in the drive for it to work properly. I think it changes some of the settings when he plays online.)

I'm sure I'll be back later.

No comments: