Tuesday, March 22

Knitter gone wild

I have officiall spent too much money on knitting. I found a couple of stores in Omaha today [my family and I took a very small trip to chill]: Personal Threads Boutique and String of Purls. The former I didn't like too much because the customer service wasn't so fabulous, but the latter was pretty fun. I ended up spending more than $30 at both stores ... much to my chagrin, I've spent a lot of moneys. And I bought three magazines at Borders: the second issue of K.1 [of which I am such a fan], Bust [which had Amy Sedaris on the cover], and Diva [which had a picture of the Divine Ms T on the cover]. I'm a little bit o' knit ho.

Mom's hand is good, apart from gross bruising. I made her a gauntlet thing [from the last issue of K.1, actually] so she doesn't have to show it to the world. Only now she's going to look lopsided until I make the other.

Speaking of bruises, I got a nice one myself earlier today when I was getting into the driver's seat in the van. My dad put the steering wheel in the absolute lowest position [and I don't know how he managed to get out of the car with it like that], and I rammed my right leg full force into it. Gross indeed.

And speaking of margaritas [I know I wasn't], I had a really good one at Red Robin. Have you ever had the mango margarita, Dustro? I think you'd like it.

I may be helping with some hair dyeing soon.

Ciao.

No comments: