Saturday, March 26

Good Friday

... was surprisingly good. The fam and I went to WDM and caught a movie, Constantine, then had tasty chicken lettuce wraps and banana spring rolls and such at P.F. Chang's. After that, I got to do my research for an anthropology paper on gender ... in a toy store*. Then I went to a craft store, where I didn't buy anything, Dustro, and then to the spice store next door to hunt down my dad. And then we were home.

The flick wasn't too bad, I thought. It got a little God-y [as opposed to gaudy] toward the end, and that was a little annoying, but all-in-all, I enjoyed it. I don't know the comics, though, so I don't know how much they did by the books and how much they exaggerated or made up. The whole family saw it, though, and afterward my mom commented sarcastically, "Great movie for Easter ..." I, of course, just laughed at her [not in a harsh way].

I may have had something else to say, but I have forgotten it between waking up and getting here to start my paper. Speaking of which, I ought to get cracking.


* Side note: I was going to link to the toy store, which is Toys R Us, but for some reason they've ganged up with Amazon.com, and I'm lazy. Not that I have anything against Amazon ...

No comments: