Monday, February 14

Paisley Monday

I apologise about the semicolons. It won't happen again. Much.

Tonight's the first night of productions for Chips. It's been so long; I hope I'm not rusty as I'm training a couple of people to do the job tonight. We shall see, at any rate.

I've knitted my second womb now. This one will go to the Vagina Monologues, methinks. I promised Brenna and Sam one each, though. Mine turned out much smaller than the pattern. I think my yarn's a little bit on the small side, so I'm going to alter the pattern and hope it doesn't come out all wobbly looking. I'll take a picture of it at some point.

Also, I'm wearing black today. I thought it was necessary to mourn the loss of a not-so-vital organ a few years ago. I definitely had my gallbladder removed on February 8, 2001. A friend from the J-term trip, Becca, had hers removed on V-Day two years ago.

I'm also wearing a fuschia paisley neck-tie.

No comments: