Sunday, February 20

Exhaustion sets in

I, for one, am rather tired. I have not gotten enough sleep lately, and it's turning me into a zombie. I don't know why I thought that being in St. Cloud with seemingly a million other queers would provide time for sleeping, but I that's what I thought nevertheless. We did manage to have a gay old time, though. What's interesting about Luther's gay people, as a couple of people pointed out last night, is that they're normal. We don't have any punks or goths or hardcore bulldykes ...

It's just different.


Also, in response to Luther's Symphony Orchestra being protested by Fred Phelps while on tour, some of the orchestra members took matters into their own hands as a nonviolent reaction to the protests. [Our adviser for Chips commented on this, responding to an article we published last Thursday.]


And no, Dustro, I didn't get any action, despite the fact that my hair was the cutest thing since bugs' ears.

No comments: