Thursday, February 17

Alphabet soup

I just watched a really interesting flash movie on the media and how it will end up in 2014 ... it's worth a look.

Also, I added a new blog to my links today--Citizen Skein. I hope it's entertaining. Really, I just like the title. Woo!

And I think I might be knitting wombs for the rest of my life, because everybody says, "Oh, I wish I had a uterus doll" or "Hey, I bought some supplies so you can make me one!" or something like that. Funny how life works.

Tomorrow I'm heading out with all the queers to St. Cloud, where we're attending MBLGTACC 2005 [Midwest Bisexual Lesbian Gay Transgender Ally College Conference, which I like to refer to as the "Alphabet Soup Conference" or the "Big Queer Conference"]. I'm so excited that I got my hairs cut.

So it might be a while before I post again, just so you know.

No comments: