Tuesday, September 21

Circle up!

I failed to mention that a couple of Fridays ago, I purchased my first pair of circulars. Granted, they were from Wal-Mart, but they're serving their purpose quite well. I've begun making a bag, in three tints - light, medium, and dark blue. I'm roughly 2/3 done, I think. I'm making it up as I go along. I also made a very quick [and even easier] pencil case for Franzosisch ... I think that she'll like it. Inside out, it looks a bit like an eyeglass case, but now it's all good. I'm going to start a scarf for my Greek prof. one of these days ... she'll be wanting one once the midwest winter sets in.

Also, the Biddy and I are in the process of working up a knitting circle sort of thing. We haven't talked about it much more than planning, but I think there are quite a few people interested. I'm excited.

No comments: