Thursday, July 8

Knit, purl ...

I'm so excited. I've just purchased a new book. (I know, I'm a book whore lately. But really, it's better than other things I could be doing ...) I now have in my greedy, bookloving hands a book that has taught me many important things in life. (I bought it two days ago.) It is called Stitch N' Bitch. I'm very excited about it, because I now understand the physics of purling, and I know why it seems backwards of knitting, because, for the most part, it is. (I'm also testing out my comma output-er, or so it seems. I think I've been abusing it lately.)

And I'm going to knit cell phone cozies for everyone. Raise your hands and tell me who wants one!* There are lots of cool patterns in the book. Even a bikini.


*Note: This statement was not particularly worthy of an exclamation point. I used about ten of them in one email. Of course, it was to a Dorian camper, so I wanted to sound all excited, but I think it was definitely not necessary. Forgive me for my sins and accept my repentance.

No comments: