Monday, July 19

Hiatus.

It seems as though I've inadvertantly taken a hiatus, albeit a small one. Many things have jumped up in the past week or so. My dislike of cars, for instance. My car lost its exhaust system on the way back to D-town on Friday, which made me quite late for work. I ended up having the night off, though, because the in-charge-for-the-night manager was sympathetic. [The same manager has recently gone through a shocking transformation involving shortened and highlighted hair, facial hair removal, and the introduction of a little bling-bling. He doesn't look bad, per se, but it was definitely surprising and seemingly out-of-character.]
 
I still quite loathe my job, and I want to quit, but I don't think I will, unless the manager/owner commits a major infraction against my being.
 
I've managed to make one cell phone cozy so far, for my mom. I'm working on a second, for B. The colors I have currently are creme, lavendar, and purple, so if you like 'em, I'll whip one out for you.
 
Also, I have an iguana. Since I'm not very creative, its name is Creature.

No comments: