Tuesday, June 1

Overwhelmed.

I just got back to Decorah about an hour ago, and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. I had this unbelievable sense of "I don't know if I can do this - I don't know if I can handle it," so I decided to seek refuge in the Decorah Public Library. I'm feeling a bit better. We'll see if I can mellow out tonight. It doesn't help that I was insanely emotional this morning when getting ready to leave - I was very teary-eyed and snorty.

It also seems that I'm not on the schedule this week for the Ranch, but I think that's my fault for forgetting to call John last week. Fabulous.

One bucket of eek! after the other.

I finally got to see the apartment today. It's pretty cool - very big, but dingy. Thadd intends to paint, so that will definitely perk it up.

And Dorian starts on Saturday, so that's a very good thing.

And gas was down to $1.91 in Waterloo. Definitely. Things aren't all as bad as they seem.

No comments: