Saturday, June 12

Oh Dorian!

"Oh Dorian! Oh Dorian! Oh Dorian!" The chorus of a new song, an ode to Dorian written by homesick children to get their minds away from sadness.

Junior high week was exhausting, but oh so much fun. Lots of random jokes and quotes, which may follow at a later time, were shared. Very cool kids. I want to convince my brother(s) to come next year. I think the younger one might have more fun, but both might have a grand old time.

We just got back from the Peter's house - they invited us to dinner at their lovely home [Mabe's pizza + yummy strawberries, brownies, and ice cream, plus the usual assortment of chips & soda.]

That's all for now, I think. I recieved a package today from the dear Timmy - an "I heart NY" shot glass. Danke schoen.

"Oh Dorian! Oh Dorian! Oh Dorian!"

No comments: