Friday, February 13

F-U, of course

If your vagina could talk, what would it say? It would say words that begin with 't' and 'v' - 'violin' and 'turtle' are examples. [excerpt from V-Mon.]

As I mentioned yesterday, I got to see the Vagina Monologues. It was bril* as, of course, I knew it would be. It came complete with a stunning SP impression.

Today, as you may have noticed, is Friday the 13th. This fact seems to have had an adverse effect on some of my profs. Let me cite some examples. [The Byron examples are from yesterday, but I think it's still the fact that this month not only has 29 days but also has a Friday the 13th.]

  1. Byron giggled in class yesterday. Twice.
  2. Byron said, "F-U, of course," while showing us how to syllabify the verb fuit.
  3. Marion was on crack today.
  4. Marion said, "There is a direct correlation between sex and satisfaction." [Or something like that. Last year. This was an example.]


*Note: Brit slang for brilliant. My dear biddy introduced the term to me.

No comments: