Friday, January 30

Break

Ah, break. It's been so blissfully quiet and relaxing. And in case you were wondering, the contents of Dustro's fridge are as follows: Rolling Rock, dipping cheese [nacho, naturally], Dr Thunder, and strawberry daquiri. The biddy and I have been knitting/crocheting up a storm. She's working on a lovely creme-coloured scarf and I made a crazy hat. The hat is a bit lacking, because I don't know how to make hats, really. Played it [knitted, rather] by ear. Turned out ok, but odd.

Oh, and our dear AE returned from Europe today. It was very exciting to see her again - she had been lacking hugs for an entire month and thus promptly collected two from Dustro and I when she got out of the shower. Fantastic. And she met my biddy and was, I think, thoroughly amused.

That's all I really have. I have to call my mother soon. Maybe I'll talk about that.

No comments: