Wednesday, October 8

Musical meme

Hello October! Sometimes, when I don't have anything in particular to say, I like to share a meme. Here's one I saw over on CBear's blog, Fuzzy Sheep Crafts.

- Choose a singer/band/group
- Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group
- Tag 7 more people. Or not.

I choose: Tori Amos (of course.) And I'm providing links to the lyrics.

1. Are you male or female? Girl.
2. Describe yourself. Bouncing Off Clouds.
3. What do people feel when they’re around you? Riot Poof.
4. How would you describe your previous relationship? Strange.
5. Describe your current relationship. Happy Phantom.
6. Where would you want to be now? Hey Jupiter.
7. How do you feel about love? Murder, He Says.
8. What’s your life like? Pirates.
9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish? Snow Cherries from France.
10. Say something wise. Take to the Sky.

That is all. Time to go home and think about laundry and choir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should email this musical meme to me, it's super cool and I would love to spam all our friends with it!!

-BAS