Monday, September 15

Wait, it's mid-September?

This weekend I happened to notice the date. Did you notice it's mid-way through September, too? Yeah. Remember I said I'll be singing in a wedding at the end of the month? That's next weekend. Um, need to practice much? Yes, I really do.

On another note, let me show you what I've been walking past every day when I go to work ...


I know, right?


You can't really tell, but in the upper left corner it says Nov. 2008 ... and there's a heart around it. Hoo boy. This coming from one of the ugliest houses in town: it's all painted and adorned in a god-awful shade of hunter green. And none of the greens quite match, so it's some powerful ugly. (Also, this house is next door to a house that always has an Explorer pared in front of it. The license plate on the Explorer reads DORA. I'll try to get a picture.)

While I'm showing you signs of patriotism, let me share this button I saw on the Innernets today.



That about sums it up, eh?

1 comment:

Sam Love said...

LOL! That Fudge and Umbridge button is great!