Tuesday, June 10

Talk about shear genius.

I took a picture of myself on my computer yesterday, just because I felt like it. Here it is:



I'm not totally sold on that shirt, by the by.
It almost makes me look like a tomato.


And I took a picture this afternoon, just after I got back from my hair cut.


Gasp! Hair all one color? No one can live at that speed!


I love it. I kind of want to dance because of it. The stylist was even impressed by my fabulous taste. And yes dear friends, you are indeed seeing my natural hair color. It rarely comes out of hiding.

I've finished the Shetland Triangle, having done 11 repeats. I have yet to block it (surprise) or photograph it ('nother surprise), but it will be done. You may not see pics until after Dorian, but they'll be here eventually.

Speaking of Dorian, D minus 3 days until I head north! Woo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! So cute!