Tuesday, October 23

Double the weddings, double your fun!


You'd look like this, too, if you went to two weddings in one day.


Actually, you probably wouldn't. We had a blast, though. Mistress Saucy Dish wore a fantastic dress of jersey material that looked totally classy; I wore the Shiniest Shirt Known to Man. But, of course, we were dull compared to the Brides du Jour. Have a look:


The first wedding couple: John and Steph.



The second wedding couple and the two happiest people I know: Liz and Dan.*


Both ceremonies were beautiful. I have to say, I loves me a good Luther wedding! (And two good Luther weddings, well!) Mistress Saucy Dish and I had a great time on our whirlwind Tour de Cities. (And of course we stopped at IKEA. Mistress Saucy Dish had never been, so it was compulsory. We had breakfast there, too. I love Swedes.)



Mistress Saucy Dish seems afraid to see me do my finger dance.


Now to pare for Whirlwind Tour Part Deux: Musca-town. I've got me a bowl-a-thon to attend, and fabulous people to see.

*Aren't they the cutest? They're going to have the smilingest, reddest-haired babies ever. Ever.

No comments: