Thursday, March 8

Yes, I'm still here

Six Words I know, I know. It's been a minute since I've blogged. I have kept up, mostly, on the blogs I read regularly, not to worry. It's just that I've been quite busy lately, doing all sorts of random stuff. Here's a rundown:
  • sent my Hogwarts Houses items to liebschien, who received them with joy and rapture
  • received liebschien's fantastically crafted Hogwarts House items
  • made some ATCs, some of which I entered into a Craftster contest
  • sent and received matchboxes full of doodads
  • almost lost my job at the end of April due to our upcoming office move
  • didn't end up losing my job after all
  • worked on a cat tree until the electric screwdriver's charge died
  • joined another HP swap ("The End of Harry Potter Swap") because I had so much fun with the last one
... among other things.

So it's been fun. I've realized over the past few days that I've somehow been sleeping wrong and as such my shoulder is kinked up all to hell. It might be time to find some new pillows, as the ones I have been sleeping on aren't doing diddly. Either that or I'll just start sleeping on this kickass owl pillow from liebschien.

From liebschien

No comments: