Tuesday, March 20

Surprise on the equinox

Can I just ask, are you a man?
I am, love, yes.
That's fine. Just so's I know how to leave the toilet seat.
Kinky Boots, a fantastically great movie.


Turns out my kitten, Gwiffen, does not, in fact, have the plumbing I initially thought. He is a she. (And the vet didn't say anything to the contrary when Gwiffen was in for the four-month round of shots...)

Happy first day of spring, all. I celebrated by lighting a little incense before going to work and later enjoying the smell of the first rain of spring.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We have been blind for 4 months now its all so obvious. You think we would be good at telling the difference considering there was 5 of them at one point. I think s/he changed on us we have a magic cat on our hands. WOOOOO

xamonster said...

It's true.

dustin said...

Bwahahahaha!

So many lesbian jokes, so little time.