Friday, January 26

What in the world could that be?!

I cannot distract you any longer. I've actually got proof of the shawl.

Swallowtail Shawl


This is through 10 (of 14) repeats of the second chart. See how the fabric is all crinkled up on the left? That's why I'm going to need circs right quick. But hey, look at that schnazzy stitch marker (that silvery smudge near the top) from Fyberduck! I love seeing it glittering there, marking the middle of the shawl. It's a good goal, too, because if I stop in the middle of the row instead of at an end, I'm more likely to remember where I'm at. (Call me crazy, but that's how I roll.)

That's all I've got for now. More after we see El Laberinto del Fauno tonight.

1 comment:

Sara M said...

ooooh, that's so pretty! What yarn is that?

And, I expect a loooong, detailed review of Pan's Labyrinth (sighs).

And, yay! My stitch markers are getting use!