Thursday, December 28

Suddenly it's 9:40 and I don't want to go to work

I forgot to mention last night that I got a new toy which, unlike Kas' new Digital Elph, takes crap photos. Of course, it's a keychain camera and $15 one at that, so I wasn't expecting works of art. I got it on a lark, and thought I'd share some of the least bad photos. (I really do like the little thing. It's funny.)


Slartibartfast, the baby.


Captain Jack Sparrow, in my very own room.


Demetrios, as his usual "Hey, I was sleeping here" self.


You see now why I need a Kitty Pi? Demetrios spends roughly 99.999% of the day napping. Okay, not quite so much. But seriously. I know that cats tend to sleep a lot, but I may have to get him checked out for narcolepsy. He will pass out anywhere.

And yes, Sister Berthe, we really did get a chinchilla. Brown and white and named Chi Chi! Curious that neither of us, with our new toys, have been able to catch him at play ...

2 comments:

aliastriona said...

Pretty kitties and Capt'n Jack Sparrow in a single post...I'm stuck somewhere between a cuteness OD and utter jealousy...

xamonster said...

I'll have to take photos of the lot more often! Didn't know I could inspire jealousy with a couple of fuzzy cuddly creatures and a bit of cardboard ...