Tuesday, September 12

Tuesday blahs

I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down!


The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!



Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."


Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.



 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.


Get Sorted Now!







Did you ever feel that, after you've done something for a long enough time that it should be automatic, suddenly you've forgotten how to do it? I almost couldn't figure out to work the cash register this morning, and I'm having serious issues when I'm taking messages on the phone. I don't think my brain and hands are connected at all to each other today.

Of course, when I woke up, I felt like ... I don't know, week-old lukewarm leftover spicy chili. Completely disgusting and ache-y. (Okay, I'm not sure that chili ever gets aches, but that's the only way I can think to describe it.) It's days like these that I want to call in sick and stay home ... except it's Tuesday and I can't.

No comments: