Thursday, August 17

Thursday is for blather

Mason-Dixon? To prove I've actually been knitting, here's some progress on my Mason-Dixon hand towel (the wavy one). I worked on it a bit last night during Project Runway, but had to stop around the time Michael Kors kept gushing about Jeffrey's trompe l'oeil. I thought he was going to wet himself with joy, the way his was talking. Yikes.

Oh, and can I just say that I was excited to be able to read more of Jeffrey's neck tat. For the longest time I've been calling him "Detroit", or at least shouting it at the tv whenever there's a shot of his neck. But now, now I can call him "Harrison Detroit". That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

And just one more reason I love to read The Panopticon:
Bäuerliches Stricken is German for "stitch patterns that will make you rip off your eyebrows in frustration and eat them."


I would just die!

No comments: