Monday, April 17

To-whit, to-woo

Everything I feel slightly crazy right now. I've got a bit of a headache and my mind is racing. Hello. My name is Naproxen Sodium. You hurt my head. Prepare to die.

I sent a package to Finland today, after realizing that the post office closes at 9:30 on Saturday mornings. I thought it was noon, but I mixed it up with my bank hours. I should know stuff like this, because I'm at the post office every Wednesday. Oy.

This next one's for Fyberduck: What Jane Austen character are you? Elizabeth Bennet.
As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet

81%

Elinor Dashwood

75%

Marianne Dashwood

69%

Jane Bennet

69%

Emma Woodhouse

59%

Charlotte Lucas

50%

Lady Catherine

9%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com


That's all I've got. This naproxen better kick in soon. Aaah.

ETA: I'm sitting here smiling like a goon, because dayzi got her PB package. I posted a small picture of everything, details of which can be found hereabouts on my Flickr.

No comments: