Thursday, February 9

Brokeback, Olympics

Brokeback to the Future is a fabulous trailer. The link is to YouTube, although the movie was initially posted on chocolate cake city.

I'm still tying to work out the specs of my pattern for the Knitting Olympics. At this point, I'm thinking that it would be easier to just use the smaller version of Knitty's Satchel as a base and add mosaic patterns it from there. (Heck, why not? I was going to use I-cord detailing anyway ... and it's felted!)

Cast-on time is tomorrow at 2 p.m., but I'm supposed to be working (at a church! yikes!) then, so maybe I can sneak in a few stitches to be official. Of course, I don't really have any of the yarn I want to use picked out since I've changed my mind so many times, but that's not a problem, right?

No comments: