Tuesday, January 17

Musical meme

I stole this meme from flybystardancer, who recently rocked out a really well-knit Harry Potter hat-and-scarf set.

Shuffle your cd player / iPod / whatever and write down the first 14 titles of songs as an answer to the following questions; see if they are applicable!

1. How does the world see me? Monkey – Ellis
2. Will I have a happy life? Question of Time – Depeche Mode
3. What do my friends really think of me? Shedding Fears – Ellis
4. Do people secretly lust after me? What You Meant – Franz Ferdinand
5. How can I make myself happy? Push and Shove – Ellis
6. What should I do with my life? Eleanor Put Your Boots On – Franz Ferdinand
7. Why is life full of so much pain? The African of 1963 – Sacha Sacket
8. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? Enjoy the Silence – Depeche Mode
9. Will I ever have children? Playboy Mommy – Tori Amos
10. Will I die happy? Tear in Your Hand – Tori Amos
11. What is some good advice for me? Pick-up Song – Ellis
12. What is happiness? Winter – Tori Amos
13. What is my favorite fetish? Color – Sacha Sacket
14. How will I be remembered? Meet Me By the Water – Rachael Yamagata

It's a little limited because I'm at work, but entertaining none the less.

No comments: