Thursday, January 5

Miscellany

I need to leave a few links that have been amusing me lately.

First, this movie by Jonathan Coulton will probably make you smile — it's an amalgam of interesting Flickr photos put to music.

Next, to those of you who are fans of Neil's and Terry's Good Omens, HarperCollins presents Crowley's and Aziraphale's resolutions.

And fourfour's analysis of the beginning of Project Runway 2 was pretty funny, especially if you're addicted like Dustro and I. (We all remember Jay McCarroll last season: I didn't steal the bitch's dye!) He also provided a link to another PR blogging extravaganza: the aptly named Blogging Project Runway. I think I'll keep an eye on both these, even for sheer entertainment purposes. And, against my better judgement, I added Santino's blog to my blogroll. It's nothing spectacular, so it'll probably disappear after a while. But Diana's blogthat is staying. I love Diana because she's so nerdy and normal. And yes, Dustro, Zulema's last name really is Griffin (and her website has mood music).

And I really want to make Ron's Animal Cracker hat. I think it would be a good introduction to stranded/fair isle knitting. I'm also going to jump on some mosaic knitting soon, whenever I find (or make) a suitable chart.

But now I have to go to the post office and send my journal to NY for the Penpal Journal Swap.

No comments: