Sunday, October 9

Fall has fell

I got woken up from a nice warm slumber this morning because my mom wanted me to take pictures at church. She's crazy, but I did it. Got all cold, too.

I have to say that the festival isn't nearly as exciting as it used too be; it seems that a lot more vendors than usual are just food vendors. (But I had a lamb burger yesterday, so that's something, at least. It wasn't as good as the ones at the state fair, Beth.)

Hopefully I'll hear from Brie sometime soon so we can hit the square. I think I'll have a gyro for lunch, as there's a gyro booth. My mom got one yesterday and spilled it all over her shoe. The dog licked it up, though. I think I'll get a giant pickle, too.

I'm going to take pictures of the parade, because my brother's marching. I'm excited to see him all fancied up with a plume on his head. I want to laugh at him.

-----


I just found a pretty fabulous snake game. It's three-dimensional and addicting, which is excatly like I like my snakes.


Peace out, girl scout.

No comments: