Thursday, September 8

Splotches

Dustro decided to take a mini-vacation, and I once again hi-jacked his computer. I don't have anything in particular to say. Just a few splotches of stuff.

-----


When I read something like this -- Music nerd, sci-fi geek, language wierdo, procrastinator extrordinaire. Penchant for making fun of popular culture. Indeed, I am going places. -- as the descriptor for someone, I just have to smile.

-----


This link for the tubular cast on is going to be important. (As I read the directions, I think that it sounds a little similar to the 'Turkish cast on' in the latest Interweave Knits mag. I'll have to give both a whirl, as I only ever use the long tail cast on. Meanwhile, I'll continue knitting a funky little bag out of the book Last-Minute Knitted Gifts (featured on the cover, oddly enough).

And I didn't realize it until just moments ago when I was surfing through the knitting blogs in my blogroll ... the fall Knitty is up! Hooray! There are lots of yummy sweater patterns, so Dustro may get his wish for a sweater sooner rather than later.

And as I can't get my blogrolling to work properly at the moment, I'll have to leave these two links here and come back for them some other time. Insubordiknit, Jessimuka knits.


Good night.

No comments: