Thursday, September 29

Dreaming, morse

For the last few days (or is it weeks?) I have been having really crazy dreams. This latest one, though, left me feeling depressed when I woke up, and I don't even know why. I can only remember a few things about it:
Jon (HoJo, if you prefer) and I were going to buy a new album that just got released by ... someone. There was a vending machine that made me think of Lunchables. There were wedding plans involving someone from Europe. There were very sweet rings picked out for this wedding. The rings were on my finger. Then something happened and there was no one there.

Talk about random.

So then I started to think about knitting -- fair isle colorwork for reasons unbeknownst to me. I thought of a morse code hat that I saw on craftster.org, then thought of the S.O.S. commercial [... _ _ _ ...] and then got a German song by Muenchener Frieheit stuck in my head. The lyrics go "S.O.S. - ruf mich an" ... and so on. The sad thing is, I lost that CD a year ago. I miss it terribly. I burned it from my German prof back in Deutch 102.

I'm confused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for any other excellent article. The place else may anybody get that kind of information in such
a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for such info.
My web blog - black friday deals