Wednesday, May 11

Rain!

Last night there was a small monsoon. I was walking toward the apartments from Chips, and as I got near the pool parking lot, I saw a huge flash of light (sort of like, but not quite as dramatic as ball lightning). At that point, I thought, Either that was lightning, or I'm gonna die! So I kept walking to Dustro's apartment, hoping it didn't start pouring on me. When I got there, I found out that we'd be going to Larsen to watch Sex and the City with Shoe Diva. I told him that we ought to drive, because it was gonna pour. We got to Larsen without so much as a drop, but then a little while after, it started pouring. I went back to my room, after having watched three episodes (during which I fell in love with a Russian), and my stuff was wet. So, much to my chagrin, I closed the windows, mopped up my mess, and went outside to take a couple of pictures of the monsoon.

As you can see, I did. And then I went to bed.

No comments: