Thursday, March 10

Thirsty

I just took my anthro. test, and I don't know how I feel about it. I think that toward the end, I just wanted to be done, so I slopped up some answers that didn't make a whole lot of sense. But I think I explained myself in a fairly concise manner on the rest of the test. I just don't know.

On to other things.

Miss Shoe Diva has been having some rough times with the parents and had a not-so-good day, so I told her that I'd write them a note to tell remind them that she's fabulous and that it's her turn to decide what to do. And also, she will be getting a womb. Shoe Diva, do you like red? I'm sure it might strike you as a little 'menstrual' at first, but it's a very pretty [and very soft] yarn. Or perhaps you'd fancy some blue womb-age [the 'o' in this word is NOT pronounced like the 'o' in 'wombat', just in case you were curious].

No comments: