Wednesday, February 2

Turkish Delight

Apologies. I did not mean to neglect you, dear readers, for the week I have been back in the States. I promise to share some photos soon - especially since they're already all digitized. For behold! I have a new digital camera. Anyway, a new layout is in store for this blog so's I can show off a couple of choice photos.

The weather in Decorah's not too cold right now, and I'm glad for that. I'm also glad that I don't have a lot of books to buy this semester, and that I had to pay less than $100 to even out my balance with Financial Circus, and that the roomie's schedule will keep her much more occupied than last semester, at least timewise. Unless, of course, she skips classes again to sleep.

And I just got to see Sumnah for the first time since she's been back from Tanzania and South Africa. Good times.

Well, I'm going to eat lunch with Dustro soon, so The Newly Returned Turkish Delight is gonna sign off. (If you want some actual Turkish Delight, I've got some you can try.

No comments: