Friday, February 25

Thinking time

We're nearing another weekend, and thankfully I have no need to wake up early this time, and will theoretically have time to actually think.

I finally finished Lina's hat on Wednesday night, so now her matching scarf and hat set is complete. I'm planning on taking a picture with her wearing them so that I can post it here. I'm rather proud of the hat, since I just started making it up after a while. I had to take her huge hair into account, and I think that I did that fairly well. I did a two-inch (maybe a little more) 1x1 rib stitch and finished the hat in seed, which ended up looking very pretty with the colors (Lion Brand Homespun in "Quartz").

I'm starting something long and skinny now with my Jo-ann Sensations Angel Hair yarn ... it might be a scarf, it might be a belt. Who knows?

No comments: