Friday, December 3

Update

My GermanBuddhism prof. came back today. He got his hair trimmed, which means that the peninsula of hair that's left in the middle of his forehead is more pronounced than usual. It was a little bit funny, but all in all, I'm quite glad he got a new haircut. He looks much less crazy.

On Thursday, I had yet another meditation experience. Although I'm in a different class, Dustro's account is virtually the same, right down to "indigenous people's style." I have to say that I also sorely missed my zafu and zabuton [meditation cushions which are much better than the bacteria-laden wrestling room floor]. It was also hotterthantworats ... in that room - dis-GUS-ting.

In my previous post, I mentioned that Latin was terribly frustrating. I ended up skipping that class yesterday and going with Dustro to watch him get his license renewed and a trim.

Tonight we've got rounds two and three of Juletide. The 'rents are coming to round three.

I'm going to go. People are pressuring me for food.

No comments: