Friday, December 31

My father's final words were

"Love her, as I loved her, and there will be joy."

That was an ode to The Princess Bride, which I've seen on VH1 at least three times since I got home [I only watched one of those times]. Wonderful.

I just thought I'd leave a few "final words" before I head up-up-and-away from here, as I find it unlikely that I'm near a computer again for some time.

(1) I got a replacement library card today, because my original one has gotten lost in the abyss that is our house. That's how I'm able to check my email right now. Woo!

(2) I got socks and pots for Christmas.

(3) I just got a whole lot of traveler's checks. I mean a WHOLE LOT.

(4) I spent a lot of good time with Dustro and Jenn yesterday. I bought my first Gap clothes, and I must say, I'm beautiful. And I got courduroys from Lane Bryant. Good times! Oh, and I bought three books. A Turkish phrasebook, Stitch N' Bitch Nation, and Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. All very exciting. I spent a lot of moneys.

(5) I somehow got a B- in Buddhism, despite the fact that I didn't even turn in a third paper and got Cs on all of my tests [testes]. I must've gotten a really good final grade.

(6) I can't think of anything else. Have a fabulous new year, and if I don't post, you'll hear from me in February. I'm partying with Timmy BoJangles tonight.

No comments: