Wednesday, December 15

Filthy/Gorgeous

Ain't no sum bitch gonna treat me like a ho. I'm a classy honey kissy huggy lovey dovey ghetto princess.

I listened to this song as I went to sleep last night, and I was happy. That is, until I had a dream that Sowa pronounced my name very incorrectly and I decided to write it down underneath a picture of me so that he would know how to properly address me. I was drunk at the time, and so I spelled it the way he said it instead of spelling it correctly. And then I wrote, "except without the extra I" which was the whole problem in the first place.

Good times were had by all at La Rana and Corner and [believe it or not] 'Scoe's. For a Tuesday during finals week, there was no-one at the bar. It was nutso. So Beth and I chatted it up with a girl named Maren in the bathroom. For at least ten minutes. I thought it was funny that we didn't leave the bathroom area until we were done talking. Not a large space.

ANYway. I think I'm done for now. I just thought you'd like to know.


Later ...
Something you should think about, not only during the holiday season, but year-round. I learned about these two sites through this BBC article. If you're tired of being materialistic during the holidays, perhaps you'd like to impact someone else's life.

Good Gifts Catalogue
Alternative Gift Catalogue

And Christmas isn't the only time to give gifts like these — they're needed year-round.

No comments: