Tuesday, December 14

Almost ...

In just over 60 minutes, Buddhism will be done forever, and I am beyond excited. My brain cannot handle this. I don't think I'll be getting a very good grade in this class, but I have resolved myself to the fact that that's just fine with me. All we have to do is give a presentation for the remainder of class.

Had a slumber party over at Dustro's on Sunday night so that I wouldn't have to be awakened before 8 a.m. by various alarms sounding and phones ringing [the roommate had a final at the ungodly hour of 8 on a Monday, which is rather like death twice]. And so I got to sleep until noon yesterday. Dustro didn't wake me as he was going out, but I heard the door hinge squeak and poof! it was noon. It was incredibly nice to be able to sleep in a dark room until the end of morning. I never get to do that in my room, because the sun shines right on my face, and that's badtimes.

So thank you, Dustro, for offering up your couch.

And yesterday was Beth's birthday — she's a whopping 22. We're going out to La Rana tonight to have a small celebration with yummy drinks. Hooray for birthdays!

It is time for me to say adieu.

No comments: