Monday, November 22

Untitled

"And a climax in their monastic life ..."

I'm in Buddhism class right now. The prof. is absent today, and we are watching a film. I just saw a bunch of monks bowing. When they sat upright, they did the wave. Not the sporting event way, but rather an undulating fashion. It was exciting.

Anyway, Dustro's leaving today, some time after he goes to lit. class and after he turns in his senior paper. I have to admit, I am jealous of those who are turning in their papers. I know that I'm going to have a difficult time with mine, because I find it difficult to concentrate on papers. It's hard for me to get very specific about one topic, mostly because I'm too lazy to do any large amounts of research.

We shall see.

I'm heading out tomorrow, and I'm not sure when. I don't know if I'll be having a voice lesson, I don't know if I'm supposed to pick up my aunt in Clear Lake, and I'd much rather ride with Tim. I hope I don't have to pick her up. I don't know how to get to where she lives, and I hate driving with her. All she does is sleep and snore. Kind of like my roommate. Who knew? And how do I have these tendencies to attract those sorts of people?

Okay, well that's enough for now. I'm going to attain enlightenment.

No comments: