Thursday, November 4

Six things

After listening to a lot of viewpoints, discussing the election at the PRIDE meeting, and just venting a bit of anger, I've had time to consider a lot of things.

(1) I will not move to Canada. I may go abroad after I graduate, but we'll cross that bridge once I have my diploma in hand.
(2) Skipping two classes to watch some of season three of The West Wing with ES and some other people was good times, and so was the margarita I had during.
(3) Bush sucks, and so does this conservative climate. This is why we're just going to have to work harder.
(4) We will win. Human rights will prevail - it always has. Sometimes it just takes longer than you think and you have to go through sucky, drawn-out processes.
(5) As much as I love BS's choir, I'll be glad to have those two extra hours per week. I'm sure she will, too.
(6) I am in dire need of a nap.

So now I'm going to make a final list of the classes I'm taking next semester, and then I may go nap in a lounge to get rid of this sleepiness.

No comments: