Wednesday, October 13

Note from Prof K

Dear Krimson,*

When I assured you that I could lead the discussion "since I was experienced," I did not realize I'd be attempting to rouse sleeping elephants. I am embarrassed about how inert the class proved to be. I guess I had ill-prepared them to respond either to the reading or to the surprise of your presence.

All such apologies offered, I truly thank you for so generously stepping in to help me, to give two hours of you
* life to helping us understand those who discover themselves to be uniquely individual within a culture wishing everyone to be predictably alike. It was definitely my pleasure to meet you, to com to know you the better I did.

Appreciatively,
Prof K



* This letter is typed as written. My name was misspelled, and he used "you" instead of "your." Despite this, I was very happy to have received the note, and will write him a return. I know how morning classes go (or maybe I only sort of know, since I'm usually mostly asleep for them).

No comments: