Monday, August 2

Sushi

I am so excited.

I have once again experienced sushi. We went to the slightly more expensive of the two Chinese restaurants in Decorah last night - Cho Sun. They've recently finished remodeling the main dining area, and it is stunning. Their color choices are beautiful, and I wish I could steal them. In addition to their facelift, they've added a sushi bar. Now, I realise that sushi is indeed Japanese and not Chinese, but they apparently have new owners or something.

At any rate, I tried a bite of T's dragon roll last week - he was beyond excited about the sushi. (Dragon roll = avocado, cucumber, crab, eel). And last night I bought my very own sushi - the California roll. It's basically a cheaper version of the dragon roll, except that it has no eel. Fine by me, although I didn't mind the eel.

And if someone tells you that something's "hot like wasabi,"watch out, cause wasabi is hot.

No comments: