Thursday, August 26

I stole the baby!

I also got my hairs cut at Eclips. I look very "sassy," as my stylist said. And I decided to splurge and get a new product to go with my new hair. Yay!

And now, from cow-dog.net, I bring you [buh buh buh bum!] certain death! ... I mean, another survey.


1. What is your name spelled backwards? Annatsirhc
2. Where were your parents born? Waterloo and Iowa Falls
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A game, but this isn't my computer.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Cho Sun right now, because they've got a new sushi bar and I LOVE it.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Me? Swim?
6. Have you ever been in a school play? I was backstage for The Jury Room, set designer for Charlotte's Web, and lights + sound for Dinner at Eight. I was in one act for speech one year, and we did Tales from Chelm.
7. How many kids do you want? I don't really want any, although I was offered sperm just the other day.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Country makes my skin crawl.
10. Do you have cable? Yes. We should not. I spend all day in front of the tv.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? No.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I would love to. Want to go with me?
15. Farthest place you ever traveled. I have been to Canada and Mexico, and also Maryland and West Virginia.
16. Do you have a garden? No, but I have a spider plant and some lucky bamboo.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Zits. Agnes. Fox Trot. Her!
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the evening. I don't want my ass touching our bathtub. It's nasty.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Carla and Connie.
21. Favorite pizza toppings? I'm really into pepperoni right now, but I love a good bacon cheeseburger pizza.
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn if I'm watching a movie. And I really want some Sun Chips right now.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I have some vanilla mint ChapStick.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? I didn't know you were supposed to.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Because I'm SUCH a looker ...
26. Orange juice or apple? I had some orange juice just this morning. But I like cran-raspberry. Ocean Spray.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Gail, Blimpie.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Nestle Crunch. But I had a really good milk chocolate Symphony the other day.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? I haven't voted.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? I don't think so.
32. Are you a good cook? I cook mac + cheese and hamburger helper. I can't even handle pancakes.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course I do.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Almost.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes - a stupid ugly green t-shirt that attracted all of the grease from the place and wouldn't come out. And it had stupid punctuation. ["Good things, every day!"]
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Burt's Bees. Mmm.
38. Ever throw up in public? Yeah, in front of a hospital after I had just taken some medicine ... I got my galbladder removed a week later.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Wuv, twue wuv.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do I have to walk by again?
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No!
42. Can ex’s be friends? Yes. Sometimes.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My mom. She works in one. [The same hospital I threw up in front of.]
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Not a LOT lot, but some.
45. What message is on your answering machine? I don't know, but I'm sure it sounds really dorky.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? I don't really like SNL any more.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Charlie.
48. What is in your purse? Checkbook, wallet, two pens, keys, cell phone. But the other one has music and a planner and a loan sheet ...
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? I usually read.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Really awesome hair stylists.

No comments: