Friday, August 20

Hey, bargain shopper

Okay, after my shopping spree on Wednesday, the 'rents decided that they didn't want to pay the bookstore $300+ ... so I went shopping online. With my mom's credit card. Oh, the temptation. But I got some really good deals and ended up saving $70, so it was totally worth it. Overstock.com, which has been running commercials lately, had some really good deals, and Amazon had a lot of deals, too. Had I been thinking, of course, I would have looked them all up online before purchasing them at the bookstore and thus save gas and energy in returning them. Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

And the 'rents are going to buy me a computer. It never happens! I guess threatening to use my scholarship money to do so on my own worried them. I'm very excited.

No comments: