Sunday, May 2

Surprise!

Yesterday was a very fulfilling day. I had a nice, long sleep [after having watched six episodes of the first season of Sex in the City and becoming moderately hooked]. I had a leisurely lunch with JoHo and BeJu, and later went to work out with BeJu. Yes, I actually did some physical activity for once. I was so stinkin' excited, you have no idea. It was great. I need to do it more often. It would be a very good idea. [And I had no idea that there was a wonderful floaty feeling after going 1.75 miles on a treadmill.] Later, after a relaxing shower, I moved around the furniture in my room, very happy to discover that my bed does in fact fit width-wise. I went to dinner with JoHo and BeJu, and then saw Big Fish with them here on campus. It was a pretty cool movie - comical in all the right places, and a little teary at the end. Very very ncie.

Dare I say that I'm becoming more feminine? The Sex in the City, the working out, the tearing up at Big Fish ... hell's bells. I might actually be a woman after all.

No comments: