Tuesday, May 18

Greek to me.

I've finished my final, er, final. Well, mostly. There's the orgia Byronis* tomorrow afternoon at Chez Byron. It will include coffee with yummy frothed milk and other unimaginable delecatable goodies and conversations. I'm looking forward to it. [And I can get rid of my Latin take-home final - I'm quite tired of Laocoon and his snake-y adventures.]

I'm also listening to a Depeche Mode CD that Lina burned for me ... disc one of The Singles. It's so nice. [I haven't popped in disc two yet. I'm going to head back up to my room shortly and do it.]

That should be about it for now. I can't believe school's pretty much over. Just the fun stuff left - the orgia Byronis, trekking home to see Michael's musical on Thursday, and singing for baccalaureate. Then summer will begin. Dorian's not too far away now! Yay! [John Deer green shirts for the counselors ...]


*Secret rites of Byron.

No comments: