Tuesday, April 13

He says, murder, he says

I've got two burned copies of the Mona Lisa Smile soundtrack. It's just that good and I'm just that loved, I guess.

Break was good until Sunday night. My dad definitely brought me down with a bit of money guilt - like I don't have enough as it is. Yuck. But I did my best to brush him off. It didn't work so well, but at least the dog got a nice walk around our neighborhood. I was halfway expecting an apology when I got back and he was sitting on the couch in the front room, but I guess I shouldn't have such high expectations. ["Murder," she says, and almost wants to act on it.]

But all is well, otherwise. The green layout is for spring, Peace Week, Earth Day, and all things growing. Maybe I'll put a picture up of a willow tree or something.

Peace. Pax vobiscum.

No comments: