Friday, April 16

Beatus dies

A while back, I wrote about the copy-and-paste phenomenon. I don't mind when people glance at my code for an idea ... usually. But when someone blatantly copies my ideas without asking, I am not pleased. Not pleased at all. It not only shows laziness, but also a lack of creativity. I'm not very impressed at all. But I will take this up with him at a later date.*

Today was a beautiful day.


*Note to said copier: Also, I do not recal writing that code, dear, and I don't like the colors. If I actually did write the code, then I was not in my right mind and it shan't be used. I'll still write you new code if you want, but not that code. Never that code.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome! I don't think I've read a single thing like this before. So great to find someone with a few unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

My page :: Psn Code Generator