Friday, February 6

Dumping time

I feel sort of pensive. It looks like a winter wonderland outside. The sky is that odd faded darkened salmon colour of winter. I can see it through the window that's a few feet away from me. I'm listening to an Italian pop song, thanks to my biddy. I don't feel like sleeping. I have an 8.00 class tomorrow, followed by a 9.00. I don't want to be tired. We've moved on to a French song now. Not a Disney one, though.

Beth just got online to say hi! What a ray of sunshine to brighten my day! [I'm so excited that I'm chewing on the cord to my headphones. Must stop.] She's been on tour for what seems like forever, and I miss her. Plantsitting for her is not quite the same, though it's nice to have all of that greenery around keeping Frodo and the crew company.

Oh, and just when I thought that I was quite boring, I got the following note from a wonderful friend: Boring?! Crimson?! Two words that don't fit together ;)

No comments: